Tuesday, June 12, 2007

From a blank slate, to nothing more.

What if I can't collect my worthless thoughts today
and save them for tomorrow.

***

Ok, actually I was thinking about this girl I knew.

So sad that Yi Tien's leaving behind 10 years of memories, to actually to migrate far from here. The US. Poor girl, having to move halfway around the world, after all these years here. So she has finally uprooted, to a someplace where she may seek her fortunes. Anyway. I have got her linked up along with my friends... If you're reading this, do take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zhong haooo~~ if i didnt errr..what ah..if i didnt..errr.........aiyah...i didnt know u can leave ur blog add in my blog also~~~ ^^
so shock that it's u lo~~~ hahahahahahahahah
thanks~ this blog kinda touched me =))))))))))))))
do keep thinking of me!!! =)))haha so BHB.
btw..if u comment on my blog, i will reply ur comment *that's how i work*
and it's not mars necklace le
it's tiniey's small world~
love u loads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!