Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Zero Tolerance

I am so pissed OFF today.

I was tired, after studying last minute for FPATH. Then, a 'friend' approached me under the guise of studying. Firstly, I was annoyed when he started asking me irrelevant questions about the subjects already tested. When I started reading my notes, he was glossing over teen magazines.

I told him I was out rushing last minute work, but he kept disturbing me again and again with handphone SMSes. I'm so fucked up, I swear I'm not studying with him AGAIN! He doesn't know anything, but making a fool of himself. And I think he's just out to make trouble for me. I can see he's trying to influence me to STOP studying. He thinks I have it all in my head, but no - I know nothing!

Have you met a personality like that in your life?

15 mins before the paper. I still can't absorb anything with him playing the fool. I think I'm dead for sure, I just wanted to be left alone. He wants me to FAIL the paper with him, to do as bad as him. Some friends I have!

I f*ing swear - i'm not going to study with people like this anymore. I had spent the weekend preparing my notes for the subject, until this irritating fellow comes along and makes my day! (I don't care about your feelings - I'm just f* pissed off with what you have done to me. I can't believe how selfish you are! I needed time to revise and u just... I just want to die)

Some things, you've just got to do it on your own. I don't need anybody telling me to relax when I know how to. You'll need stress when the situation arises. I blame myself for not having the foresight, that this would happen.

PTC - one paper WASTED. That one's going down pretty bad.

Ah! I'm done for.

No comments: