Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Do not read.

I'm seeking a kindred spirit; (not the Chinese Drama 'Zhen Qing'!) or a friend that I could relate to in this world. Perhaps I should put an ad in the classifieds - 'FRIEND(s) WANTED'. One good friend is enough, but more ain't bad either.

About Friendster: Let me tell you straight, I'm not good at making friends, and if you want to be sore enemies for life, go ahead. I've tried my best - I'm not nice. U detest me; I detest you. Let's not speak to each other again, and be forever lost in the silence.

I can't type a testimonial for any of my new friends, because I don't suppose I know all of you well enough. And I guess the converse is true. I enjoy being a mysterious albeit disinteresting personality. I love being misunderstood.

I dare not provoke any more angry feelings. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Image is very important, and so, I shall cancel my friendster acct. and bury myself in the shadows.

One good thing that came out of this:
I'm reading The Da Vinci Code, after coming across it in many friendster profiles.

Going for choir practise now.

No comments: