Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Octopus

I feel like an octopus stretching out its tentacles in the murky depths. So far, I've been seeking nothing but pleasures to fill my life..

Does the octopus below look sinister? (Or ready to squirt a jet of ink and escape?)


(Picture used from rachelleb.com pending permission)

Octopuses can multi-task.. I can't. I am making a simple decision between piano and guitar learning. The trouble is - I can't take action. I can't find the time to learn before CMPB sends me the letter. I have this bag of excuses.. (ie. injured my wrist while rollerblading.. still damn pain when I bend it, need time to train physique, reading, etc.)

I am so preoccupied this month. I hardly have time to blog.


List of events for April:

5. AS (Biotech) Graduation (5/4)
6. Meet with Ching Mei's cell group to watch Passion 'X DVD (6/4)
13. Budak Pantai concert (13/4)
14. The Observatory's "A Far Cry From Here" album launch @ Zouk (14/4)
18. Sankara (opening film for international film festival) (18/4) [I also want to watch the Sg shorts!!]
21. April's 21st Birthday (21/4)

No comments: