Monday, June 06, 2005

Bad week

I suspect this might be the beginning of a lousy week.

On the contrary, I'm afraid to think that way becos it might turn out to be a SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY.

I just seriously f*ed up a tutorial. I know it's not the end of the world, but I JUST FEEL DAMN LOUSY. It's like boiling water beneath the surface. Pressure is building up. Beneath a cavern, an icy subterranean lake. I need to let off some steam!

Listening to classical music dissolves some. Writing here expresses cracks on the solid ice surface. Reading my notes, and thinking about the subject draws out my steaming FURY. I'm not depressed! I never expected the type of questions to come out.

It's frustration. How am I supposed to score for this subject?

ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Expletives won't help.

* * *

I indulge in all the good things in life. What kind of hardship have I known? Eat Ice-cream, must be 'Ben & Jerry'. Home-made sandwiches must have ingredients: lettuce, tomato, ham (except picnic ham) and Cheese (must not be GM). All food must not contain MSG(explicitly stated). Movies, must watch the best - the meaningful ones. Study, must be in a noise free environment. Must pick the best seats in a lecture hall. I'm damn particular...

I can't stop this madness in life. Where will it take me?

'Great expectations' can be used to describe me.

No comments: