Monday, September 20, 2004

If YOU read my blog.

Why am I suffering from stress? I was wondering as to how my practical worksheet got to the other side of the table during the start of the HAP Lab session. This is intolerable! This is evil in the first degree. I can take no more of YOUR attitude problem. If you want a war, I'll bloody hell give it to you.

To start off things, I take my hat off to the THIEF. I occupied my workbench, placing my pencilcase and calculator atop my practical worksheet. Then, at full attention, I turned to face the lecturer for the briefing. Whereas the standard practical worksheet had the caption "Execretory System," I modified my copy to 'Excretory System'. AND that was how I found you out.

I mean, YOU could have at least said sorry for taking MY PAPER (and yet you did not). YOU left me searching frantically for my paper for 5 minutes. Moreover, YOUR FRIEND accused me of taking YOUR paper. THAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF... Was it a DELIBERATE ACT? This is the SECOND DIRECT injustice done to me in this term. The first was when YOUR FRIEND screamed into my face for no good reason at all; how was I treated? I am just bottling up my temper, timed for explosion.

I am outraged.

No comments: